Telemedicine Clinic provides diagnostic reporting services, training and technology solutions to public and private healthcare providers. The company was founded in response to the increasing demands for radiology reporting expertise in many regions, where a scarcity of medical specialists has caused problems in the delivery of healthcare services. We believe that the main value contribution of working in diagnostic networks is to provide sub-specialist diagnostic competence to all people
Our purpose is to provide quality healthcare to all people. Our objective is to establish an efficient method of allocating and sharing specialist competence by offering sub-specialist, quality assured, effective and secure diagnostic services that are supported by specialist training plans. This is readily available to all care providers who requires specialist competence.
Our medical quality assurance is based on the following pillars:
- Test cases on a sub-specialized level for all new starting radiologists
- Continuous prospective peer review and feedback for all reporting radiologists
- ISO 9001:2015, 27001:2013 and QSI certifications
- Structured reporting incorporated in our tailor-made teleradiology platform Optemis
- Knowledge sharing and training through our TMC Academy
- In the future we will use Artificial Intelligence solutions for additional quality assurance
The TMC quality policy describes our commitment towards our stakeholders in this matter.
POL-TMC-013 TMC Policy framework